Saturday 26 March 2016

Link to "My Saved Buttons" in Paypal.

As of today 26th of March, 2016, the Paypal interface sure is friendly to mobile users, but not so friendly to us folks who need their donation button codes like their ID card while buying beer.

Shucks! Paypal wil be Paypal; it'll never change. But Dr. Blake is right here to pick up where Paypal has ignored, and that is the link to "my saved buttons" in Paypal.

1) Log into Paypal.

2) Click Here.

....and no need to thank me (but do +1 if you wanna help all the other confused and miserabe folks who are searching and searching but aren't getting squat).

DISCLAIMER: If you think clicking a link will give me access to your Paypal money, then please!!!! Please click it; I'll buy my bread with your money and ship you a crumb through FedEx.

Cheers!

~ VKB
The Dr. Blake Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment