Wednesday 13 June 2012

Legit trick to get $1+ into your paypal account right now! [Android/iOS] required.

Hey everyone.

So I've been working on how to make some extra cash online and like most of you people, it was way harder than expected. I mean all those scams, hatred, competition...........

But let's not get into that right now. I'm making my monthly $20 so far, and though the work is a little hard, its better than sitting around doing nothing, right?

I want to share with you guys a trick to get $1 and more into your paypal account right now. Please note that your PP acc. has to be bank-verified (should have a verified bank account linked) if you wanna receive the money directly into your hands.

I guess you have an android/iOS mobile device. Use a friend's if you don't.

Step-by-step instructions:
-----------------------------

1) Go to m.appredeem.com or search for AppRedeem in Google Play Store [Android]/Apple App Store [iOS].

2) Download the app, open it.

3) You'll get a list of apps.

4) Press the list/options button on your android/iOS device (I'm not sure....this button varies from device to device but for my HTC xplorer it was the second touch button at the bottom of the screen).

5) In the list, tap on 'create account'.

6) On the next page, you'll be required to choose email and password. Make sure that you register with a paypal-verified email so that you can receive the payments.

7) Now this is the important part: The Bonus Code (if you skip it you won't get the instant $1). Search for a button on the screen named 'Bonus Code'(maybe the same page where you entered your email, maybe the page after that, I'm not sure, its been a long time).

8) Enter my username 'msbnat' (disregard the single quotes) and tap on ok.

9) There, that's it. Your account will be created and Presto! In less than 60 seconds, you'll have 1k points (reedeemable into paypal for $1)

10) Go to 'redeem' and select paypal payout (minimun 150 pts required).

They'll verify your email and send you the dollar.


There are also a lot of free apps that you can download and rate to earn some more. Try out all the free apps, refer friends (each friend you refer gives you 1k points. They have to enter your username during sign-up just like you entered mine).
\
So you see both of us got 1k points. This is so amazing! I hope you enjoy this app as much as I do.

Official site of AppRedeem: www.appredeem.com

Please don't try the popular 'appredeem'trick cause they'll detect this illegal activity and ban your acc. and device.



There is also another app called JunoWallet but I don't know much about that. Its not compatible with my android device but I've heard that's good too.

Good luck to all of you. For any queries, please contact me at msbnat10@gmail.com.

~ The DocTorBlaKe team.

No comments:

Post a Comment