Friday 23 December 2011

iStealer 6.3 [Purchased copy_Not backdoored]

Hello everyone.

The black market online is at its height so I thought I would want to contribute both for it and against it.


For:

For all of you iStealer users here. The program you've been using, not happy with it? Yeah I know how its like to have a program which firsts infets you before it lets you use it. @Newbies Hmm if you people are new to this group, then this is exactly something you must be looking for. Well Here I have a copy of the famous iStealer Legends. Get it right here on doctorblake.tk.

If any of you guys want a Log PhP server, well you can contact me and I can lend it to you. But no mischief! Email me at msbnat10@gmail.com.


Against:

Well for all of you who wants this hecky mess to end, (well, of course it won't end, but at least you can stay out of it!) I have the perfect thing for you to. Here is a version of BitDefender iSoder Beta User-made program that is specifically designed to detedt FUD Genric trojans, or iStealer Trojan. Get it now and prevent your email from registering in someone's password logs :p.




For: iStealer_6.3_Fresh

Against: Bit Defender Beta UMP


Doctor Blake.

No comments:

Post a Comment