Friday 30 September 2011

An easy way to earn money legally-For ages 18+

I'm 21 pursuing my post-graduate.That's why this site has to be a .microsite on blogspot.If your'e like me just out of your teens and still depending on pocket money,it's quite frustrating being low on cash when your'e gonna go for a party or need some movies.

Well,I found some information that actually helped me.I could have made this a dot com,but I have to pay the rest of the Doctor Blake team.Okay,okay,back to the topic.There's this site called ShareCash .Click the link after you have read the article.You might be asking,why I am spending time reading this dumb article after I know the money-making site.

Because your cash depends on the downloads of your uploaded files.And to download that file,the user has to go past a lot of surveys which is quite irritating for them.And they don't take the trouble.How do get them to download the file.Read below


1.YouTube-Advertse your hacks and stuff.The number of downloads increase
2.Spam-Spam forums heavily.Don't blame us.
3.Habbo-This is a game played by a lotta American kids.Use a proxy if your'e from somewhere else,tribal.Post it as a habbo hack

Well,now you know
-Doctor Blake




No comments:

Post a Comment